Thursday, February 11, 2016

5 Top Online Entrepreneurs On YouTube



Actually, I guess you can take the title above with a grain of salt - they may or may not be "top" from your viewpoint. Its just my point of view.

There's an incredible wealth of experience, knowledge and teaching in YouTube's collected videos and I think - that is, if you're not whittling down your 100-books-in-a-year reading list - you should be watching YouTube videos at least an hour or two a day. Let that be your daily smart consistent one-step-forward to your success if you haven't anything else in mind. Just use search terms you think will get you videos on the topics you think you should be learning about. I usually put in "work from home online", "earn money online", "home based business", "learn how to ... ", etc. Even when I'm repeating searches, I always get far more to watch than I need for that day. Make sure you're filtering the results for the most recent videos and work backward from there - YouTube has a lot of outdated videos too.

All I know is, I've learned a great deal from all five of the marketers listed below and I continue to learn from them every day, PLUS all five are a real pleasure to listen to. Taken together, you have an incredible amount of content to enjoy and learn from, so, here they are ...

(Listed in the order I personally discovered them.)


1. King Human - You're probably going to find him a bit rough around the edges - hell, he might even piss you off - but one thing you won't do is forget much of what he reveals to you. I found him insulting the first time I listened and was convinced I'd never watch another minute of his crap, but the strangest thing happened - the next day, I couldn't wait to watch more of his videos. He talks about an incredible diversity of subjects, has almost 118, 000 subscribers and almost 24 million views. That says a lot.


YouTube - King Human: Love It Or Shove It


2. Homemade Entrepreneur - He's only been online since 2013, but has over 8,000 subscribers and nearing half a million views of his videos. He likes to use the whiteboard to illustrate a lot of what he talks about and gives a lot of hands-on views of many of the things he's successfully doing to earn money online. I have over a dozen of his videos I watch multiple times to re-inspire me to succeed on line. I think you'll get a lot from listening and watching his content which amounts in the hundreds of hours. It's hard to believe you can get such value for free.


YouTube - Homemade Entrepreneur: Work For Yourself!


3. Project Life Mastery - The very first video I watched of Stefan Pylarinos was aimed at teaching you how to write your first ebook in just 24 hours. Because my main goal for 2016 is to write and publish many of my own first ebooks, it was a subject I really needed to watch and I wasn't disappointed. A lot of Stefan's videos are of the same quality and very professional. Although many of them are promoting his products, there's still a lot of theory and how-to to glean and make your own. He has almost 70,000 subscribers and soon will reach 4 million views of his videos. Sweet.


YouTube - Project Life Mastery With Stefan Pylarinos


4. Tai Lopez - Tai is a more recent discovery, although I've been watching his videos off and on for almost half a year. Like me, Tai reads an extraordinary amount daily, weekly, yearly and seems to retain most of what he reads. One advantage he has that most of us don't is, he's been able also to learn face to face with many mentors - a lot of those household names like Elon Musk, Richard Branson, Arnold Schwarzenneger, etc., and Tai seems to have succeeded big time with his life strategy. I find him the most pleasing to listen to and the most inspiring. His videos are a must, so get watching! Tai has over 450,000 subscribers and over 134 million views to his videos.


YouTube - Succeeding BIG With Tai Lopez And His 67 Steps


5. Dream Home Based Work - I discovered Lashay Hudson just the other day and, already, she's earned her place on my Most-Watched List. She has a real passion for service to the rest of us struggling to find ways to motivate ourselves AND to earn money at home and on the internet.  She seems to have acquired a great deal of experience and know-how which is really reflected in her videos. One thing she seems to have mastered is the art of sorting the wheat from the chaff, i.e., sorting legitimate work-from-home opportunities from the crap scams so many of us - including yours truly - get tangled in. You'll learn a lot with Lashay. She has 15,000+ subscribers and over 800,000 views to her videos.


YouTube - Dream Home Based Work With Lashay Hudson


I have no doubt this list will continue to grow both in length and in value as I browse and watch videos at YouTube. I'll also begin to integrate video content I find at other sites like Vimeo, etc. when I find it and it has relevance to the "Work From Home/Earn Money Online" niche.

Until then ... Cheers!

- R.D.




No comments:

Post a Comment